November 12, 2016

Lila is 9 months old!

Little Lila, October flew by as definitely the FASTEST month of your life so far! It was like I blinked and it was over. I really don't know where it went! But it was a good month for sure. I don't know if it flew by because of the fun age she is at, or if October is just a fun month or if maybe it's a combination of both. But needless to say, I can't believe Lila is 9 whoppin months old!!

Some of Lila's highlights this month include blowing kisses, discovering her belly button, and mimicking me and Drew with our crazy faces and sounds. She is the cutest little thing and so content all the time! We get asked all the time if she's "good like this all the time?" The answer is YES! She is the most perfect baby. I don't know how we got so lucky!
 She has seven teeth now (4 on top, 3 on bottom), and is quite the eater! She loves all food besides green beans-- both pureed and regular. She's not quite crawling but is definitely wanting to be mobile! She has began diving for things without knowing her limits. Like for example, she will dive off our laps for something she sees on the ground. She has no fear! AND she is tough. If she bonks her head she just brushes it off. 
Recently I had said, "no" and shook my head. She mimicked me by shaking her shoulders around with attitude! It was soooo funny! She's just like that. She is funny and silly and serious and smart. 
She loves dancing and singing and babbles sounds that sometimes sound like a different language. It makes us laugh all the time! This girl rocks our world and we love absolutely everything about her! She's beautiful and perfect in every way.

Love,

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment