February 21, 2018

Nollie is 3 months old!

Time is flying by faster and faster with each coming month. I can't even believe it! But I love this age. Nollie is becoming more interactive! She loves attention and will give a smile to anyone who simply looks at her! She's just the best! She has the cutest dimply smile, giggles in her sleep, (not quite for real yet), and loves to hold my fingers when she's sitting on my lap.

She is still sleeping pretty well at night! She wakes up for her first feeding lately around 4:30 AM, and then not again until around 8. She is still sleeping in her dock-a-tot in our bedroom, but always ends up sleeping next to me at one point sometime during the night ha! 

She is still the happiest baby ever and always so content. She is such a mama's girl still-- like if we had magnets we would constantly be stuck together. She loves to take her naps on my chest, she loves me to hold her, she smiles so big when she hears my voice or sees my face. She's just the sweetest little doll ever!

She's getting really good at holding her head up. She is wanting to stand like she's a big girl! And her hair is growing! If I comb it out after her bath it will dry straight, but if I comb it up and let it dry curly it is really poofy on top! It's the cutest!! And her hair has a shimmer of auburn to it so we will see if that lasts. 

She's starting to bring things up to her mouth like blankets, teething toys, or her hands. It's so fun and cute! 

I love little Nollie and she brightens my day every day!

Love,

Kate 

No comments:

Post a Comment