I met my friend Suzanna when I was working at the Children's Museum. She started working right as I came back after I had my baby. Well shortly after I went back to work, she got pregnant! So that was fun to see her little tummy grow.
I eventually put in my two weeks and left the museum but kept in touch with her and now we are here! She is due in 3 short weeks and I offered to throw a baby shower for her.


I eventually put in my two weeks and left the museum but kept in touch with her and now we are here! She is due in 3 short weeks and I offered to throw a baby shower for her.


I had some help with all the food items (THANK GOODNESS) but did the rest! I planned the games, and prizes, decor, and other fun things.
It turned out to be a success! Everything worked out the way I planned for it to and it was a fun time. I loved planning it, though it was a lot of work.
Here is what I learned:
*Next time I throw a shower for someone I will do it WITH someone and not by myself ha
*Offer 3 --simple but fun-- games, not 4
*Let the guests begin eating as soon as they get there
*Keep it under 1.5 hours
It was tons of fun! But this mama is now exhausted. Now onto the next party to plan... Lila's first birthday party!
Love,
Kate






No comments:
Post a Comment