My Lila girl is seven months old! She's cuter than ever and the loveliest thing I've ever seen. She's 27 inches long and weighs 16 lbs 10 oz. She's quickly growing out of all her clothes. We will need to go shopping for new fall clothes soon! I bought her some pj's the other day and thought she'd be able to wear them for a while... nope. They're already tight on her! She's bigger than I realize! (But she is right on track.. wearing 6-9 size clothing now.)
She has so many tricks these days! She will say "heh" to get your attention and then she'll say it back and forth with you for a few times! It's so fun and funny! She loves the intro of the show, Little Einsteins and bounces and claps to it. It makes her so happy and excited!
She LOVES to eat! She enjoys eating pureed veggies and rice cereal, fresh fruits like peaches, strawberries, lemons, and limes, and pickle spears. She also likes to eat those little star things! (I don't know the name, but we just let her try the strawberry apple kind and she loves them!) As for food she does not like, she still doesn't like slimy bananas, and she especially does not like pureed fruits for some reason!? Luckily she likes her veggies though :)
She can sit up on her own (but we still prop pillows behind her just in case) and she still does not like being on her tummy. Crawling is probably not in the near future for her, haha but that is okay!
She is such a happy girl! She can give high fives and she can say "MOMMMM!" and "mama!" It's amazing! She can clap but keeps her left hand in a fist. It's the funniest/cutest thing ever! Also, this month I pulled out my keyboard and I've let her play it multiple times. She loves it!!!! She has music in her blood and rhythm in her fingers! She is something special, for sure!
We love you Lila Jane!!!!
Love,
Kate
No comments:
Post a Comment