November 16, 2014

Beginning of November

The day after our Halloween party, Drew and I drove to Richfield. I went with my mom to my friend Whitlee's briday shower. We got her the game "Ticket to Ride." She and Jessie are going to love it!
It was fun to visit with Whit and to run into Hailey and Tiana too! I sure do love those girls.
Later that evening we met up with the Jensen side of the family to go bowling to celebrate Konner's birthday! I usually end up winning Drew, but unfortunately he beat me by a couple points this time.
However, I beat him by a long shot at the -shoot the basketball- arcade game! 
So proud of myself.
On Sunday Konner received the Aaronic priesthood! It was fun to be there for him. We celebrated with my Mom's side of the family + had our little family Halloween party altogether after church.
We ate home made Cafe Rio and my mom did the traditional witches brew!
Her kackle kills all of us every time. She's too good at it!
You can see my gummy worm in my witches brew punch ^
We drove back to St. George afterwards. 
I'm happy we have the privilege to drive home to either Cedar or Richfield to be with our families.
We are so blessed!
Love,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment