Drew and I had a very eventful Saturday. We woke up and prepared breakfast for our aunt and uncle. I had mentioned previously that they were in town for the holiday. Well since it was national "Aunt and Uncle" day, we decided to treat them to breakfast! We made pancakes and sausage, had orange juice and watermelon, and enjoyed being together. It was yummy and fun to visit with them!

After they left, my friend from Poland stopped by to see us. I met her in high school because she came to Richfield as a foreign exchange student. We became really good friends and it was sad to see her leave. Luckily however, she came back a year later to visit. And now, THREE years since then she came again! I loved seeing her and it was fun for her and Drew to meet.

After they left, my friend from Poland stopped by to see us. I met her in high school because she came to Richfield as a foreign exchange student. We became really good friends and it was sad to see her leave. Luckily however, she came back a year later to visit. And now, THREE years since then she came again! I loved seeing her and it was fun for her and Drew to meet.
Then after she left Drew and I drove around to see the jets flying over St. George for a bit.
That evening, we went on a double date with my friend and her boy friend. They picked us up and we drove to Zions except we made an accidental pit stop at Kolob first.. Ha ha.
Eventually we made it to Zions. It was absolutely beautiful. Lucky for us, it was a little over cast + the sun was starting to set. We rode the shuttle, saw some deer, hiked to the upper falls of the Emerald Pools, saw tons of frogs, and then made it back just in time to catch the last shuttle back. We ate dinner at Oscar's Cafe and made it back home around 11:30 pm.

In conclusion, our day was long, eventful, fun, and exhausting! We loved every minute of it. So far this summer has been awesome. We are so lucky!
Love,
Kate





No comments:
Post a Comment