January 27, 2014

Snowboarding in January

I love the month of January and I cannot believe it's almost over! Time seems to really be flyin' now days. I feel like it's going to be summer again before we know it. But I'm not wishing the scorching heat to come so soon... 
 Living in St. George is a huge difference compared to Richfield because of the weather! It already seems like spring down here and it's almost too warm to wear my winter clothes. (Which I love, by the way.)
But it's all good. Luckily we got to spend some time in the fresh air up at Eagle Point with our friends the other day. It was a beautiful sunny day and the weather was perfect. The snow was scarce & icy too, but it was alright. It was so much fun spending time on the slopes with these great people!
  



Drew and I both LOVE snowboarding and it was our first time snowboarding together, so it was fabulous! 
Other than that here is an update-- Drew is doing well in his classes. I don't work at Christensen's anymore because I am working at a preschool every morning, and at Dixie University every afternoon! That means I get weekends off now AND holidays :) So I am happy. 
Drew and I have more time together now so that is awesome too!
I love January.
Love,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment