It has been such an exciting year! I knew 2013 was somethin special but I completely underestimated it! It has been far beyond amazing and I am so grateful for every moment I have had! The highlights listed are just a little speckle of the happiness and joy that Drew and I have experienced this past year. What a journey we have had!! And to think it is just the beginning...
// // //
January- Kate turned 21! Drew bought the ring.
February- Got engaged!!!
March- Kate & Drew managed to go on dates every weekend while living 111 miles away from each other.
April- Attended 3/4 sessions of General Conference up in Salt Lake.
May- Kate graduated from SUU & went through the temple.
June- Kate & Drew tied the knot!!! Got sealed in the Manti Temple.
July- Drew's siblings came to town and we got family pictures. Kate & Drew found an apartment in St. George and moved down!
August- Drew started school at Dixie State University!
September- Kate cut her bangs. Kate & Drew shared their first crepe from Breakfast at Tifiny's!
October- Went to state tennis to watch Kambry! Also went to Thriller.
November- Started a new tradition called "Novemberween" with Drew's friends from Cedar.
December- Got to spend Christmas with both Kate's and Drew's family. Drew turned 23!
// // //
What an exciting year it has been! 2013 was wonderful... but I know that 2014 will be EVEN BETTER!!!
Happy New Year!
Love,
Kate
No comments:
Post a Comment