Drew is the cutest, sweetest, nicest person you will ever meet. Luckily if you are going to Dixie University you could possibly have the chance to meet him!
He just barely started college yesterday and I couldn't be a prouder wife. I made him a "good luck" care package and had our families write him good luck notes. I collected them and also put together some school essentials (i.e. folders, notebooks, pens, etc) as well as some fun things such as shoes, mints, and gum, and had him open up his presents the night before school. It was a great idea! He was so excited and happy and I loved putting it all together! [Thank you to our families for their letters, treats, love, and support!!!] Well, his parents shared their tradition of taking their kids out to breakfast on the first day of school and asked me to keep the tradition alive... so we went out to eat early in the morning before his 8 o'clock class! It was a blast!
I am so excited for what lies ahead for Drew. I know that this is going to be a wonderful experience for both of us! I can't wait to grow, study, and learn alongside my lovely husband.
Like my wonderful great-grandpa Jones said:
"Don't let studying get in the way of your education!"
Good luck cutie!
I love you.
Love,
Kate


No comments:
Post a Comment